Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
$49.16-$78.18 per hour, based on RN Degree and level of experience
This position also comes with great benefits! Some highlights include:
- Comprehensive health care plans. Covered 100% for full-time employees and 88% for dependents.
- $25K of term life insurance provided at no cost to the employee
- Two separate above market pension plans to choose from
- Vacation-192 to 288 hoursper year depending on length of service, prorated for part-time
- Sick Leave- 96 hours per year, prorated for part-time
- Holidays - up to 64 holiday hours per calendar year (employees accrue .0308 holiday hours for each hour paid)
- Substantial public transportation discounts (Tri-met and C-Tran)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Innovative Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including extensive wellness resources
RN Role Description and Department Specific Requirement Addendums go to the TTP Program webpage: https://www.ohsu.edu/nursing-careers/transition-practice-ttp-program
Additional information on participating departments can be found on this webpage.
BSN rates are $51.50 - $74.80 hr. ADN and MSN rates also available.
This is a Night Shift position. Night shift differential is 12.5%!
The PICU is a regional referral center for all critically ill and injured children that operates 24/7. We provide optimal state of the art critical care nursing to any infant, child or adolescent who presents with a serious injury and/or illness. Care is provided for patients from birth to 18 years of age.
Here are some reasons to be excited about the PICU program at OHSU:
- This is a Level 1 trauma unit with 20 beds.
- OHSU is a Magnet designated hospital.
- There is 24x7 Attending coverage so you will have the support you need at all times.
- We have our own Pediatric and Neonatal Transport team. The DCH PANDA (Pediatric And Neonatal Doernbecher Ambulance) Team transports critically ill children by ambulance, helicopter, or fixed wing aircraft from hospitals all across the Pacific Northwest to Doernbecher Children's Hospital located in Portland, OR. PANDA is the largest and longest running pediatric and neonatal intensive care transport program in Oregon.
- OHSU is a member of Extracorporeal Life Support Organization. If ECMO support is required for Fetal Therapy, it is delivered on this unit.
- The Heart Center does congenital defect work here and conduct intrauterine surgeries and therapies.
- Our PICU RN’s support Renal Transplants.
- The state of Oregon is among the top 10 across the country in terms of RN pay.
- This is a night shift only position. There are no rotations between night and day shift.
Here are some reasons to be excited about living in Portland:
- The Pacific Northwest is an outdoor enthusiast’s playground! We have extraordinary beaches to the West and the wild, scenic, and fun Columbia River Gorge to the East. National forests are everywhere. You can be skiing, beach combing or deep in a forest in 2 hours.
- Portland is quirky, independent, fiercely intelligent, intensively livable and totally down to earth: Just the kind of place you'd like to live.
- It's a great walking and biking city, with plenty of public transportation, a beautiful airport with non-stop flights to loads of international destinations, a population that celebrates the arts, a culture of great food, artisan coffee and neighborhoods full of shops selling handmade clothes, crafts and furniture.
- Take a look at more information about Portland here: https://www.travelportland.com/
Upcoming Cohort start dates:
NEO Start Date 5/6/24
NEO Start Date 7/22/24
NEO Start Date 10/21/24